Returning to MAF from MAP

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FN2 European Civic Type R
Itsuki

Returning to MAF from MAP

Post by Itsuki » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi,

I had a Reflash on my car before the Flashpro. I made a new calibration with MAP, and when I went back to the reflash map with MAF (the one that comes on the Flashpro), it´s showing two code error:

Starter Relay Circuit Low
Level Oil Pressure

I don´t understand, because with my Ecu Reflashed I haven´t any check light. And tuning with the MAP sensor I have only the check motor Light on (I supose that it´s because the MAF sensor it´s disabled).

But when I go back to the reflash GroupN with the MAF sensor, goes on the error codes.

Thanks for the support.

Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 am

What vehicle do you have and what is the actual error code numbers you are getting?

Itsuki

Post by Itsuki » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi,

It´s a FN2 2008 version.

The error codes are:

P0616 Starter Relay Circuit Low
P250A Engine Oil Level Sensor Circuit

Thanks.

Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:30 pm

The US ECU you are using does not have the circuitry for those things. To eliminate those errors with that calibration type you must unlock the FlashPro from your ECU and lock it to your stock ECU and use the FlashPro with the stock ECU.

Itsuki

Post by Itsuki » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Sorry to read this, but it´s incredible.

I locked to the reflash to make the rebate. But now, it´s supposed to lose the ECU with the Reflash because it won´t work with any MAF Calibration (Stock too).

It´s not fair to buy a Reflash and after a Flashpro. Because you try to compensate the Reflash owners with the rebate. But this means to give 150$ and transform your ECU on a useless scrap. Because I have to work with my stock ECU, and to unlock the Flashpro, the Reflash ECU must be set with the stock calibration.

Now if I do what you said (and sure that I´ll do) I´ll have an US ECU with the stock ECU that will be (For what I paid a Reflash ECU) and a stock ECU with the Flashpro.

Please, make numbers of the cost to the users, because it´s no sense.

Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 am

The next release will give you the option to disable the starter relay and engine oil level.
Hondata