Last version problem when I try to do a datalog

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FN2 European Civic Type R
_BoSS_

Last version problem when I try to do a datalog

Post by _BoSS_ »

Hi,

I uploaded the last new software to my laptop, and when I connected the hondata, the firmware was updated also.

The problem is that when I push the F9 botton to do datalogging, the car attemps to stop, and it displays a low oil presure warning. It doesn´t stop but I don´t want to push it once again. I have had this same problem when I installed the previous version of hondata software and still have the same problem every time I update. Hope you can solve this as soon as possible.

Regards,

BoSS
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Can you tell us what ecu, calibration type and version number you are using?
Hondata
_BoSS_

Post by _BoSS_ »

Hondata wrote:Can you tell us what ecu, calibration type and version number you are using?
Hi Doug,

ECU is the Euro FN2 one (I don´t know the exact number right now), calibration type is MAF (Nuno did it for me) and version of the software... both v.1.1.5.5 full and v.1.1.4.7.

I had the same problem like the last time I upgraded the software (about two months ago), and also other users had the same problem (Nuno and some of his friends), two months ago also. Hope this can help.

Regards,

BoSS
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

post the calibration you are having trouble with.
_BoSS_

Post by _BoSS_ »

Here is my cal. I hope you can identify the issue soon because I would need to datalog this week :cry:

Regards,

BoSS
Attachments
boss v3.fpcal
(9.84 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
nunoctr

Post by nunoctr »

Juan Luis,

Try to upload the cal to the ECU with the new version of the flaspro. Sometimes the newer version of Flashpro manager don't work well without uploading again the calibration.
_BoSS_

Post by _BoSS_ »

nunoctr wrote:Juan Luis,

Try to upload the cal to the ECU with the new version of the flaspro. Sometimes the newer version of Flashpro manager don't work well without uploading again the calibration.
Great Nuno, I will do it as soon as possible (I hope tomorrow morning). Since I uploaded your last calibration, I didn´t do a datalog to see changes. One time more, MANY THANKS for everything.

Regards.

JuanLu
rikitaun

Post by rikitaun »

MARIKA, tuneando el Huevo para ganarme en ascari ¿no?

jajajaajajajaja....
_BoSS_

Post by _BoSS_ »

rikitaun wrote:MARIKA, tuneando el Huevo para ganarme en ascari ¿no?

jajajaajajajaja....

Jajajajaja, que pasa tío! A ver si éste año puedo seguir a la freidora y no te hago tapón sin querer como el pasado. Ya nos vemos mañana Roko ;D