Anti-lag with FlashPro on an Euro Type R Fn2. It's possible?

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FN2 European Civic Type R
seem

Anti-lag with FlashPro on an Euro Type R Fn2. It's possible?

Post by seem »

Hi everyone!

I am a lucky owner of a Fn2 (Euro Type R) with a Hondata flash Pro system from Madrid (Spain). With the different mods I have (CS4-2-1, ProSeries Intake manifolds, J35 throttle body, CAI Injen and Invida Catback) I feel my Fn2 is another car :)

Nevertheless I have a question. After having seen the old type R's with the Kpro System I want to know if there is a possibility to install an antilag-map for cases where no gear is engaged.

Thank you very much for your help and Support.

Regards
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Anti-lag with FlashPro on an Euro Type R Fn2. It's possi

Post by Spunkster »

This function is not available at this time in the FlashPro as the ECUs are completely different.
seem

Post by seem »

Spunkster wrote:This function is not available at this time in the FlashPro as the ECUs are completely different.
Oh what a pitty.

Nevertheless I am quite happy with it. Thank you very much for your support Spunkster.

I will continue surfing and investigating through the forum because I have purchased some DragCartel 2.2 Camshafts (and the spring kit for the valves as well) and I will need to remap the whole system in order to adapt it

Regards ;)
Touge Master

Post by Touge Master »

Hi seem.

I don't understand why you want an antilag-map in a NA car. What you want to obtain in a "no gear engaged" situation?
If you need assistance with your remap maybe i can help, i'm spanish too.
Kouzan Racing Engineering