getting knocks with current map

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FN2 European Civic Type R
antsm

getting knocks with current map

Post by antsm »

Hi, i have been running the group n map and im not really liking it, doesn't feel like much power over stock and vtek is to early i found a map online and was trying it but was getting a few knocks, so i cant really use that, i just have an intake atm, but will have a manifold soon, can anyone recommend a map for my currant setup until i get an etune when the manifold is on. thanks, ill leave the map and log here of the map i was getting knocks on.
Attachments
datalog0015101knock.fpdl
(317.79 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
101 knocks v1.03.fpcal
(19.14 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
R-12914

Re: getting knocks with current map

Post by R-12914 »

You are running very, very lean (also in WOT), therefore you are getting so much Knocks.
It feels so slow, because the ecu reduce the ignition due to the knocks detected and the engine gets not much fuel.

I would not go on with it any longer, so you do not damage the engine!
2008 Honda Civic TypeR FN2
Rotrex C30-94 supercharged with relocated IAT