Reporting some issues while tuning AFM sensor

FlashPro Manager software
myuser

Reporting some issues while tuning AFM sensor

Post by myuser »

Hi,

I was tuning the AFM sensor and I notice that :
- Changing the scale in S.TRIM sensor causes the tooltip not to show correctly when the advanced graph XY is used
- Change the value in AFM flow table with Ctrl+J, enter one value for percentage and if a positive value is entered the adjustment is correct else the value adjusted is incorrect. I tried other tables and same thing happened.

The version used is 1.1.5.6 the stable version.

Thanks !
JP
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Changing the sensor scale works ok for me here. Can you outline the exact steps you are taking?

Percentage decreases are adjusted so that you can increase and then decrease a table value by a percentage and arrive back at the same starting point.
Hondata
myuser

Post by myuser »

Hondata wrote:Changing the sensor scale works ok for me here. Can you outline the exact steps you are taking?

Percentage decreases are adjusted so that you can increase and then decrease a table value by a percentage and arrive back at the same starting point.
The steps for the tooltip are:
- Double click in sensor list (sensor S.TRIM)
- Change the value minimum to -10
- Change the value maximum to 10
- Go to Advanced Graphs --> XY Graph
- Try to get the mouse pointer below 0% lets say 4% or 5%
- Example: Shows 'AFM.v 2.0V S.TRIM ' (S.TRIM without value)

To reproduce the percentage value I took the following steps:
- Open a "fresh" calibration. Example ( FN2 Group N reflash)
- Select a table, any table. Example (Low or High Cam)
- I selected a "round" number let's say 10 or 20.
- Hit Ctrl+J
- Subtract -50% to 10 and the same to value 20
- Should be 5 and 10 as the result value; the results are 6 and 13

Thanks!
JP
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The graph works correctly here. What sensors are you using for each axis? Do you need to change the values before or after the datalog is loaded?
Hondata
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

I have the same problem with the tooltip only showing positive s-trim values on the XYgraph.
myuser

Post by myuser »

Hondata wrote:The graph works correctly here. What sensors are you using for each axis? Do you need to change the values before or after the datalog is loaded?
Ummm.. good question. I can said that I was with one datalog loaded then I open the graph XY then I switch to another datalog.

The negative values disappear in the graph on the other versions aswell. I tried set to default values and nothing changed; the tooltip is incomplete; can't revert to normal state.

Ok... try to set the S.TRIM to [-10;-1] ... the values missing are only the negatives...probably should reproduce; Then go back to default ... still missing.

The values used are S.TRIM and AFM.v (AFM tuning as explained)