1.1.62 beta concerns

FlashPro Manager software
thesilverbullet

1.1.62 beta concerns

Post by thesilverbullet »

in my pfcal, i noticed that the values in the new knock ign limit table were different than the values in the standard toda and stock fpcal files included with fp from the beta version.

these values in toda and stock pfcal files match each other. since these tables are new and no way that i could have changes these values in my fpcal file, why are my values different than the base toda fpcal i started with?

i copied the values from the "can" toda pfcal into my tables. is there any thing else i need to update due to the beta updates? start over with a fresh fpcal and retune?

also, the new knock tables rpm index do not match my current tables (of which i modified) and i can not change the rpm index for the new knock tables to match the other tables. is that an issue that they do not match?
'24 ITR Tiger Eye coming soon...
'23 RDX SH-AWD
'07 S2K w/ JVT header, Berk 3" header back w/ TP Exhaust, AEM V3 CAI & Flashpro
'02 RSX-S w/cai/exhaust/dcrh/kpro - SOLD
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The tables are not new. The old 'knock sensitivity' table is now 'knock ignition limit'. That is why your values are different from a starting calibration. The conversion is: new value = (600 - old value) / 10

If you copy the values from other calibrations be careful not to increase any negative values, otherwise you will increase the ignition timing.

The knock table rpm index is a different index from the main (fuel & ignition) index. They can be different without any problems.
Hondata
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

so if opening a cal made in 1.1.5.6 in 1.1.6.2 will the knock tables be adjusted automatically?

ie. If the old sensitivity tables were adjusted will the new knock limits be adjusted?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Yes.
Hondata
engjoo

Post by engjoo »

Hondata wrote:Yes.
Great ! Does 1.1.6.2 resolves the bug associated with reducing knock sensitivity value ?
thesilverbullet

Post by thesilverbullet »

Thanks for the quick reply. i still don't understand..

if the new knock ign limit tables = old sensitivity tables, then

what is the new knock sensitivity tables?

also the values in new knock sensitivity tables match up with your conversion factor of old value/10. but the knock ign limit tables are in degrees of ign.

i have not made any changes to the stock sensitivity prior to the 1.1.6.2 install.

now according to the help screen the knock ign limit tables are related to the main ign tables which i have made changes to and would make sense that the the limit table would be different that the orginal pfcal...
'24 ITR Tiger Eye coming soon...
'23 RDX SH-AWD
'07 S2K w/ JVT header, Berk 3" header back w/ TP Exhaust, AEM V3 CAI & Flashpro
'02 RSX-S w/cai/exhaust/dcrh/kpro - SOLD