FlashPro Bug??

FlashPro Manager software
donaldmejr

FlashPro Bug??

Post by donaldmejr »

Hondata,
I have verison 1.1.8.5 installed onto my computer and I was changing a few display ranges and I set both min and max to 0 and the software went into I system error loop and would not allow me to do anything with flashpro. I had to terminate the program to close it. If I reopened the datalog it would do the same thing again. The sensor I did it in was Map.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: FlashPro Bug??

Post by Hondata »

Yes, setting the min and max both to zero causes a problem. We'll fix this for the next release.
Hondata
Nike

Post by Nike »

Hondata,
I have put R18 MT US ECU in canadian R18 civic. Everything (including FlashPro) is working, but the reverse is not blocked. It is possible to fix this?
Thanks.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The US ECU is for a 5 speed transmission, and does not have reverse lockout.

Unsupported advice: Find an electronics student and get them to make a simple circuit which feeds the speed sensor pulse via a capacitor to the base of a transistor which controls the lock out relay.
Hondata
Nike

Post by Nike »

Hondata wrote:The US ECU is for a 5 speed transmission, and does not have reverse lockout.

Unsupported advice: Find an electronics student and get them to make a simple circuit which feeds the speed sensor pulse via a capacitor to the base of a transistor which controls the lock out relay.
It's no good =(
Thanks )