Failed to authorise VIN Unlock

FlashPro Manager software
IcEMoCHa

Failed to authorise VIN Unlock

Post by IcEMoCHa »

I get this message "Failed to authorise VIN unlock, please contact ...". Car already returned to stock. Car is 155HP Civic FD2 Asia Automatic using Flashpro Manager version 1.3.1
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Failed to authorise VIN Unlock

Post by Spunkster »

IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

The serial number is FP-SI-INT-20727
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It should work now. BTW, you don't need to unlock and re-lock every time you do a software update.
Hondata
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

Hondata wrote:It should work now. BTW, you don't need to unlock and re-lock every time you do a software update.
Thanks for informing, it's unlocked now.

It's just the EPS indicator and fluctuating speedometer reading bothering me more than usual so decided to return to stock for a while.

Since I got your attention, would like to make a suggestion.

It would be nice if certain features can be turned off, for example I would like to use the custom throttle map with stock ignition map and stock fuel maps from or tuned fuel map with stock ignition map or other combinations. Especially for those who wants to hold off dyno tuning till more mods are done to the car.

And maybe certain features that is related to the speed parameter can be disabled to prevent the EPS indicator popping up or speedometer reading fluctuating for the 155HP Automatic civic case.