asking me to upload previous calibrations

FlashPro Manager software
jarret555

asking me to upload previous calibrations

Post by jarret555 »

Hey guys,

Im trying to unlock flashpro from my car. i bought the car used with the flashpro intact, ive installed the software, drivers, updated. and i go to return to stock basemap because i want to sell it to another friend of mine, and it asks me to upload previous calibrations from a previous version. I havent even touched any calibrations. Im just trying to return it back to stock and unlock it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: asking me to upload previous calibrations

Post by Spunkster »

What is the exact error message you are getting and what version of software are you using from Help, About?
jarret555

Post by jarret555 »

i updated the manager to 1.8 or whatever it is... i forget the exact version. but i updated it to the newest version i could, it asks me when i go to start a new calibration to return to stock, in order to do this i get a message saying "in order to do a new calibration, the current calibrations from a previous version must be uploaded"
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Spunkster wrote:What is the exact error message you are getting and what version of software are you using from Help, About?
s-easy

Post by s-easy »

jarret555 wrote:Hey guys,

Im trying to unlock flashpro from my car. i bought the car used with the flashpro intact, ive installed the software, drivers, updated. and i go to return to stock basemap because i want to sell it to another friend of mine, and it asks me to upload previous calibrations from a previous version. I havent even touched any calibrations. Im just trying to return it back to stock and unlock it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I think, that in your Flashpro uploaded calibrations, maked with previous version of FPM. New version of FPM ask you to download and reupload your calibrations to update it.
08' Civic FK2 R18 turbo