FlashPro Error

FlashPro Manager software
Master_J

FlashPro Error

Post by Master_J » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Flash Pro Serial # :FP-SI-US-11264
Flash Pro Manager 1.4.4.0
I have a 09 FG2

I just purchased this flashpro, and it is locked to my car. When I hit the "upload" button to upload a calibration (after opening the calibration sent to me) it seems like it does upload fine.
But when I go "Online" tab and hit "show last upload status" it states the following:

The last FlashPro upload failed.
Failure information: Code 0x00 Step 2 Address0x000000
Explanation: The VIN does not match

So my guess is that the calibration is not being loaded to my flashpro. But when I do hit the "flashpro" tab and than hit "calibrations" Primary Calibration shows it is the calibration I just attempted to load.

So what do I do now? Is the calibration being loaded and the error is just incorrect? My flashpro is registered as well. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: FlashPro Error

Post by Spunkster » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 pm

In the FlashPro MAnager software go to help, and click on send information to Hondata support. Include a detailed description of the issue.

Master_J

Post by Master_J » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Spunkster wrote:In the FlashPro MAnager software go to help, and click on send information to Hondata support. Include a detailed description of the issue.

just sent it in...

Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Make sure you have it connected to the OBD2 port in the vehicle and send support information again.

Master_J

Post by Master_J » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 pm

well I borrowed by friends laptop to lock the flashpro to my vehicle, and now I just have my desktop...

Master_J

Post by Master_J » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:46 pm

any timeline on a fix or anything? I really would like to use my flashpro already....

Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:46 am

Please send us the support information with the FlashPro connected to the vehicle and the ignition on.
Hondata

Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:39 am

We have the support information. The problem is that your desktop has an old version of the software (1.3.7). Your friend's laptop had 1.4.4, which is why it worked. The current version is 1.4.5, so install that.
Hondata

Master_J

Post by Master_J » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 pm

well both had 1.4.4 when I attemtped it last time, but I updated both yesterday to .1.4.5 at the same time, and all is okay now. Thanks. FINALLY USING MY FLASHPRO!! lol

chrislui

Post by chrislui » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:13 am

Sir,
I got the similar problem:
Serial: FP-SI-INT-22533
Car model JDM FD2
Flash Pro Manager 1.8.3.0

I just purchased this flashpro too, and it is locked to my car. I uploaded different calibrations in these few days by either Laptop or "program" buttons. I use "program" button to upload a minor amended calibration this morning but my engine cannot turn on afterward, whilst i encounter the same case with "program" button uploading methods before. Normally, I upload it again and it will success. However, it seems not work today. And then I try it again but the red light only turn on for few seconds instead of 90 sec. Then I back home and take the laptop plan to upload it direclty

But when I go "Online" tab and hit "show last upload status" it states the following:

The last FlashPro upload failed.
Failure information: Code 0x00 Step 2 Address0x000000
Explanation: The VIN does not match

Flashpro-hardware-EPPROM memory test :error

Vin code:(many corrupted codes)

I cannot upload any calibrations by laptop this time as Error code:"You cannot upload a "FD2 civic....calibration to a "Unknown' Flashpro.

When I want to unlock the flashpro, "the ECU vin has not been recorded" or "The VIN does not match"show

What should I do?My flashpro is registered as well. I sent the help request through the Flashpro manager "HELP" today too. Please let me know. My car is now just parking in car park and cannot move anymore. pls help.

Thanks.

Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 am

It is a different problem from above.

There is a problem with your FlashPro. Call or email support@hondata.com for a RMA.
Hondata

chrislui

Post by chrislui » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Thanks. My Flashpro dealer had already helped me to follow with Hondata support last week, look forward to quick response and let me car can move again..... it is really undesirable to happen such case....
By the way, will I need to send back both my ECU and Flashpro to Hondata or just Flashpro only??

Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:14 am

Just the FlashPro.
Hondata

chrislui

Post by chrislui » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:17 am

But I cannot start my engine now with my ecu even I unplugged the flashpro after I failed my upload before, will my ecu have been already "locked" and cannot be "flashed" again even with a new flashpro? Great thanks...

Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:04 pm

In that case, the ECU as well.
Hondata