berrnard

Re: FlashPro Requests

Post by berrnard »

i need flashpro now!!!

for 2014 r18 :)
DomGSR-T

Post by DomGSR-T »

DomGSR-T wrote:A quick flash of the CEL everytime a knock count is calculated would be great!
Oh wait this features already exist for the civic I think:

---------------------------------------
Light control

When enabled, this parameter will flash the check engine light when knock occurs.
---------------------------------------

Can this feature be added to the TL as well?
shind3

Post by shind3 »

Gernby wrote:A couple of really great features IMHO would be:

* the ability to cut out a section in the middle of a datalog. For example, if you select a section in the middle with the mouse, instead of always zooming in on that section, have a mode where it asks if you want to delete the selected part of the datalog.
* when saving datalogs that were recorded on the flashpro, eliminate the "filler" rows to reduce the file size, similar to the way the datalogs are saved when recorded in FlashPro Manager. This would reduce file size by about 80% without reducing the data resolution.
* add the ability to use hot keys to switch between cam angles on the tables.
* change the source for VSS to be the average of the 4 wheels from the VSA data stream (like 65.47 mph) instead of the low resolution integer value that is currently used. You probably already have the CANBUS packet info for it, but I'll provide it if you don't.
* add the option to NOT datalog all parameters, so that sample rate can be improved by eliminating things we don't care about (like Traction control values when we don't have the TC unit). The ability to eliminate some columns in the datalog file to reduce file size would be great too.
I especially support these two requests! And I completely agree with Gernby's assessment of how the datastream is constructed. Just wait to log until all selected groups are reported and use the timestamp from the 1st group which is the most important. And let us select only certain groups for certain tasks.

Also, can you add a reference timing table which adds the 'knock ignition limit' to the 'main igniton table'? That way I don't have to keep flipping back and forth to get an overall picture of the timing map in a given area.
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

If you could add overrun throttle compensation for the S2000, that would be really helpful. One of the last remaining challenges for this DBW ITB setup is to reduce the throttle opening during overrun. The default opening is about 5%, which causes the ECU to throw a DTC for MAP being higher than expected.
'06 NFR S2000
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

The OBDII diagnostics window has a few "glitches" that are really annoying. While working through the kinks in a DBW ITB setup, I've had to use the OBDII diagnostics window a LOT to monitor the parameters related to throttle. Unfortunately, since that window is application modal, I am forced to close the window every time I need to power cycle the car and restart the datalog. I also have to close it every time I need to clear the DTC's. Also, since the OBDII Diagnostics window doesn't restore the previous settings for window size or "Auto Refresh", I have to manually fix those every time. This means that I spend a lot of time opening, resizing, and closing that window.

Would you please add the following to the OBDII window?
1) Save window size and position
2) Save state of the Auto Refresh check box
3) Either add a button to clear DTC's or make the window non-modal.
'06 NFR S2000
Garrett_si

Post by Garrett_si »

heel/toe rev control when downshift could be really helpfull for some users
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Anti-lag so I can launch my 67mm 8th gen (reiterating the problem... no boost with long 1st gear == bogging).

Lean protect (emailed Derek as to why... map sensor failures are a bitch)
chneo1982

Post by chneo1982 »

Long term fuel trim settings for JDM civic type R please.
shind3

tip-in enrichment / accel enrichment

Post by shind3 »

Hondata, can you define tip-in enrichment tables for this ECU? Every single ECU out there calculates tip-in or accel enrichment either based on rate of TPS and/or load change.

Please? Thank you.
shind3

Post by shind3 »

Can you define tip-in enrichment tables for this ECU? Every single ECU out there calculates tip-in or accel enrichment either based on rate of TPS and/or load change.
chneo1982

Post by chneo1982 »

A table for us to key in custom gear ratios and tyre sizes so that the correct VSS and current gear number can be displayed correctly.

Currently if vehicles have non-stock gear ratios, there is no way to compensate VSS for individual gear.

Wrong gear number is displayed too, which means we cannot properly advance or retard ignition for specific gears.
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

When viewing the suggested fuel changes in the grid, please add the red / green cell formatting to cells that have been modified, so that we don't have to constantly click back and forth between grid views to see what has already been edited.
'06 NFR S2000
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

I understand that a perfect / final tune would have fuel and ignition tables that differ from one cam angle to the next, but it would be great if it was easier to leave that part to the end of the tuning process. It would be really nice if the "All" tab for cam angles would truly LOCK the tables together as if they were just 1 table (from a tuning perspective), so that fuel and / or ignition could be 2 dimensional while working on other aspects of the tune.
'06 NFR S2000
shind3

Post by shind3 »

Can Hondata please add ignition timing tables that are used during overrun for my S2000?