FlashPro Requests

FlashPro Manager software
RyanR

Re: FlashPro Requests

Post by RyanR »

Are there any plans to add more features for the 2018+ Accord?
Specifically adding a modifications tab, more of the closed loop options that the CTR has, OBDII error test options, throttle mapping, VTC adjustment.
FK8_K20c1

Post by FK8_K20c1 »

Fk8 Mods:

Being able to turn the car on any mode selected by user.
MorpheousL

Post by MorpheousL »

2007 FN2 Type-R GT

1. The ability to select between 2 (or more) calibrations via steering wheel buttons etc so we can switch without the hondata being plugged in I.E. Engine running!

i.e.
Economy Mode <-> Sport Mode

2. The ability to add burble (pops and bangs)

I know ECUTEC has the ability and I'm looking into switching to their method of flashing due to these two features!
Bangagear

Post by Bangagear »

8th Gen Civic Si. With VSA (Canadian CSX) on integrated traction control options.
Serhat Y.

Post by Serhat Y. »

Hello

I have a 2018 models fk8. ECU NUMBER: 37820-5BF-G12
We have updated 3.3.8.0 but there are some problems.
I need a tuning guide of FK8 Type r (2018 models), I couldnt find definition of tables (Cam +/- , spool , vtec table , Boost PA , Boost Temp Etc.) in help document.
Secondly, when I enable live tuning in ignition tables, engine cuts at 4000 like launch control, I coluldnt figure out problem.
mrgabamo

Post by mrgabamo »

Bangagear wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:25 pm 8th Gen Civic Si. With VSA (Canadian CSX) on integrated traction control options.
This is the most important "new feature" for me, and as said before in the release video for the 10th gen, it should be possible. Its just the greatest feature that could be added since flex fuel. No need to add extra hardware and knobs to have a functional performance oriented traction control. I really hope this feature will be released soon for the 8th gen Si, we all deserve this feature (not just the newer cars), we all are hondata customers.
R-12914

Post by R-12914 »

Hi Hondata,

is it possible to make the following things on the europeane Honda Civic TypeR FN2?:

1. Is it possible to make the between gas (rev match) feature on downshift like the new Civic TypeR FK8 or the Hyundai I30N Performance:
For example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQwvFByeuzM

2. Is it possible when starting the engine, allow a slight gas shock (automatically) or the throttle plate to open slightly for a short time (adjustable to the engine/coolant temperature).
With cold engine less, with warm engine more like the BMW M235i for example.

Thanks for Feedback!
2008 Honda Civic TypeR FN2
Rotrex C30-94 supercharged with relocated IAT
Powered by ASNU 092/FP330E fuel pump & ASNU 090/750cc fuel injectors
------------------------
ECU: 37820-RSP-E02
Flashpro: FP-SI-INT-21153
Software: 3.6.1.0
Firmware: 185
rmf

Post by rmf »

mrgabamo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:36 am
Bangagear wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:25 pm 8th Gen Civic Si. With VSA (Canadian CSX) on integrated traction control options.
This is the most important "new feature" for me, and as said before in the release video for the 10th gen, it should be possible. Its just the greatest feature that could be added since flex fuel. No need to add extra hardware and knobs to have a functional performance oriented traction control. I really hope this feature will be released soon for the 8th gen Si, we all deserve this feature (not just the newer cars), we all are hondata customers.

I really doubt they are going to launch this feature for 8th gens (even though i also wanted). Because Hondata already sell and sold a lot of Traction Control Units, but we can have some hope.
typer86

Post by typer86 »

Please add this feature if the throttle is released (before fuel-cutoff event come in):

> Transient shift condition fueling
>> sub tables: (The amount of fuel gain applied during accelerating transient conditions (MAP Based).)
>>> Transient Fuel Gain (Accel)
>>> Transient Fuel Gain (Decel)

>> sub tables: (The length of time that the transient fuel gain is used during accel/decel conditions.)
>>> Transient Fuel Time Constant (Accel)
>>> Transient Fuel Time Constant (Decel)

Improvements/benefits:
> engine reaction time in shifiting events
> add the posibility to add the real decent i30n and focus rs/new focus/fiesta st exhaust crackle programming
chris2000

Post by chris2000 »

basic live tuning option in FK2 just like the FK8 optins. Thanks.
Emount91

Post by Emount91 »

2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT here

Ability to have the car start with the VSA button already disabled. I know the Type Rs have this ability but I cannot find anywhere in the manual that allows the lesser models to do the same. I have to switch it off every time I turn the car back on. I know the tune already takes care of most of the VSA, but whatever the button disables should be able to be toggled until told to turn back on.
Emount91

Post by Emount91 »

also,

maybe some options to the aggressiveness of diabled rev hang? Right now you can either turn it on or off. when rev hang is disabled, releasing the throttle can be pretty surgey. Maybe an option for somewhere in the middle of disabled and enabled? Like a "softer" rev hang that's still less than stock, but not as abrupt as completely disabled?
Emount91

Post by Emount91 »

and the ability to compare 2 or more datalogs at once would be nice too.

For example, when looking at fuel trims you should be able to pull up 2 datalogs and XY graphs and compare them to see what really needs and adjustment, and what was just an outlier causing a blip.

If we see the same pattern across multiple datalogs, we know its something that needs adjusting.

Right now I have to print out the graphs separately to do comparisons and manually see which patterns line up.
moneybags

Post by moneybags »

fk8 type r pop/bangs burble on deceleration. Just for funsies
turboroe

Post by turboroe »

Auto AFM tune for 1.5T non SI (CVT here)