FlashProManager v2.2.8

FlashPro Manager software
chneo1982

Re: FlashProManager v2.0.1

Post by chneo1982 »

Knox wrote:Today, I tuned the car with external wideband oxygen sensor (innovate lm2) and air fuel ratio is ok, but on flashpro manager airfuel ratio doesn't change again. I don't know if there is something wrong with the software version or both car's oxygen sensor are broken.
Are both cars still stock k20a? Are injectors or fuel pump changed?

For 2000cc high cam full load fuel numbers should average around 5000. If the 1st car is 2000cc then the fuel numbers are way too high. 2nd car fuel numbers are normal.

From your datalogs i noticed there are some knock retard. You might wanna look into that. You wouldn't want the knock control to go to 100%.

I have tuned several FD2R before and some S2000. My experience with FD2R is that the AFR in flashpro manager is very accurate and consistently 0.2 richer than widebands. So i don't think the cars that u r tuning now has faulty O2s. But for S2000 AFR in flashpro and wideband can differ quite a bit. I do not know why but this is my experience.

I have experienced problems with updates too. There was once the JDM FD2R map suffer from severe power loss after a version update. So i wouldn't be surprised if what you are encountering now is due to flashpro manager software issue.

If i were u, i would just follow the wideband values for now.

I am running on version 1.9.3 now without any issues.
Knox

Post by Knox »

Both cars are stock k20a with stock injectors and stock fuel pump.

For the first car's calibration, those fuel numbers are for show the fuel numbers are high but datalog shows a lean mixture. So, after tuning that are not that much high :)

Some of the calibrations are for test purpose and they are not tuned calibrations, today when I fininsh the tuning with external wideband oxygen sensor there is zero knock at wot.

First I did not think both of the car's widebands faulty because of one of them tuned by me before. But it can be both of them are faulty, I will try with a third one in two weeks which I tuned before also and see. The most interesting thing is both car's stock oxygen sensors reading correct at closed loop.

I wish I couldn't update the version of the falshpro and use 1.9.3 also. Because of firmware updated several times on flashpro hondata did not reccomend to downgrade the firmware.
chneo1982

Post by chneo1982 »

Then u may wanna check the car's exos system for any leaks as well. If there is leakage AFR will turn lean. Usually is the header that's leaking.

During closed loop load is low and ecu may be fast enough to add fuel that's y your closed loop AFR looks normal. Monitor the short trim during closed loop.

During WOT open loop, ecu only follows the fuel table, no more trimming. Air gets sucked into the leaking header causing a lean AFR.
Knox

Post by Knox »

You are right, but if the header or exhaust leaking my external wideband sensor should read much more lean because I attach it with a tailpipe on the tip of exhaust. Am I wrong ?
chneo1982

Post by chneo1982 »

It really depends on how much leakage there is....

I broke a header before and AFR went to like 17.0. Yup wideband didn't register air completely but at 17.

I got loose screws at the header joint as well. Those screws with a spring. AFR was like 0.5 leaner across whole rpm range only.
shind3

Re: FlashProManager v2.0.4

Post by shind3 »

Datalog saves from the FlashPro to my laptop are much faster with v2.0.4! Before it would run through the progress bar and then wait an equal amount of time seemingly doing nothing until the file actually gets saved. This 2nd phase has been greatly reduced.
Bills07si

Post by Bills07si »

Every time i update to a newer version i have issues with something. Ive un-installed and reinstalled like 3 times and re downloaded calibrations thinking somehow they got screwed up but nothing works. I hate even messing with flashpro anymore cause there is always a issue with something . Anyone know what is causing this?
Attachments
Error mess flashpro.png
Error mess flashpro.png (202.76 KiB) Viewed 15880 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Bills07si wrote:Every time i update to a newer version i have issues with something.
Please use the 'send support information to Hondata' function with the FlashPro plugged in.
Hondata
Gernby

Re: FlashProManager v2.0.6

Post by Gernby »

Where can I find more info about the new Throttle Angle vs. Flow feature for the S2000?
'06 NFR S2000
shind3

Post by shind3 »

Gernby wrote:Where can I find more info about the new Throttle Angle vs. Flow feature for the S2000?
It stemmed from this discussion.
http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=18240

Useful for larger throttle bodies or a messed up one like mine, lol. I plan to update that thread soon with my findings but preliminary results show an improvement.
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Can we please have the DPI Scaling that's in 2.0.6 looked at? It's rather silly looking on my 3200x1800 display scaled to 150%. The scaling that was being used in 2.0.1 was much cleaner and actually scaled better relative to all the other elements in the UI. I use the touch screen on my laptop extensively when tuning and now all the toolbar buttons are super skinny (especially height-wise) and difficult to touch now than in 2.0.1. I circled the elements in blue.

The images are a little more zoomed than they look at on my screen, but you can see the comparison.

Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Already has been done.
Hondata
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Thank you.
VitViper

Re: FlashProManager v2.0.9

Post by VitViper »

2.0.9 link is broken, I'm assuming you're in the middle of releasing that version.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: FlashProManager v2.0.9

Post by Hondata »

Yes, we were beating it with a rubber hose. It is uploaded now.
Hondata