2 small issues with FPM 2.4.8.0.

FlashPro Manager software
Stoney

2 small issues with FPM 2.4.8.0.

Post by Stoney »

Hi guys

First off for the large part the new features are working 100% so good work.

The 2 issue I have are :

Lambda on the dash when you tip in the actual AFR goes rich as expected but the live display show lean - needle moves to 9=Krpm

on cold start the car goes to straight to the launch control rpm ( on mine I set it to 2000rpm to test the cruise control set ability) it bounces on the launch limiter for 5 seconds or so then settles to a normal idle.

Euro FN2 by the way

Stephen
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: 2 small issues with FPM 2.4.8.0.

Post by Hondata »

1. You'll have to elaborate on. I've seen the needle follow the datalogged AF correctly.
2. With the clutch up or down? Do you have clutch interlocks on the FN2?
Hondata
Stoney

Post by Stoney »

Hi Hondata

Not sure I follow you on what you need re. point 1 . Basically the live view on the rev meter does the opposite of what you would expect it to do when you go from steady throttle to WOT ( car tip in enrichens then leans out ) instead of rev meter going from 4700 rpm to 1000 rpm it goes to 9K

2. Yes we have a clucth interlock switch on the back of the pedal, I see where you are going with your questioning, I will check tomorrow as I do usually start with clutch engaged - force of habit
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

On tip in I usually see lean - rich - normal. But that doesn't matter, it should be the same as the datalogging.

I can see the cold start being an issue, but you'd need the launch rpm to be very low and start with the clutch in. I'll see if I can work around this.
Hondata
Stoney

Post by Stoney »

Thanks Hondata

I'll try 2.4.9.0 and report back

Stephen