09 RDX base maps

FlashPro Manager software
Gearhead98

Re: 09 RDX base maps

Post by Gearhead98 »

The limits of the factory 14T turbo are another few psi. Some guys have run upwards of 20 psi in the early rpm range tapering down to 12-13 psi at redline.
rdiigraphics

Post by rdiigraphics »

Thank you for your response, gearhead. I didn't push it past the 15.5, and it started tripping my MAP sensor whenever I would be above 4500RPM in 3rd gear. So I just put it back to 2.0. I installed the ETS TMIC this weekend, and haven't really had a chance to see if there have been any noticeable hp gains while driving. Is it advisable to get a tune after installing this, or is it "plug n play," for lack of a better phrase?
rdiigraphics

Post by rdiigraphics »

I am installing the deatschwerks 300lph fuel pump, and 600cc injectors with rywire harness. Until I get a tune (in about a week), is it safe to use the flashpro 600cc calibration, with my bolt on's? Its my daily car and I still need to commute for a few days post install. I have: CBE, RV6 DP, ETS TMIC, K&N CAI
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You will have to Datalog and make sure the AF ratio is safe and that there is no knock.
rdiigraphics

Post by rdiigraphics »

Got it. I have since started an etune, and am pleased w/results so far. There was a fluctuating, and odd decrease w/ voltage, resulting in my ABS, VSA, SH-AWD CEL coming on. Is there a way to see HP gains other than a dyno?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

A dyno is the only way to accurately measure the power output.