Calibrations will not update

FlashPro Manager software
Sway

Calibrations will not update

Post by Sway »

I decided to reflash my car with an updated basemap tune today after work and i noticed that the emissions cel keeps popping up everytime i start my car up. Driving hasn't changed all that much, but i also noticed remote starting my car seems to not function properly either. When the vehicle is remote started, it cuts off and dies/stalls out shortly after turning on.

After a little bit of research, and a lot of back and forth shenanigans, trying over and over uploading basemaps, modifying things here and there, keeping everything as is and still no luck.. I've accepted defeat.

Here's a video illustrating exactly what's going on @ my end on my desktop. https://youtu.be/2B4cb0oZ99Q

I should also note that all seems fine with my device in the flashpro manager software on all of my computers, no errors or anything...
Sway

Re: Calibrations will not update

Post by Sway »

in addition to the issues i am having with updating my flashpro-

I'm surprised it even let me reflash my car, but now I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to do..
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

What vehicle, ECU and calibration?
Hondata
Sway

Post by Sway »

It's a 2016 civic sedan ext, the Calibration I am using is the +6 psi basemap for the 2016 1.5t with cvt, prior to this update, I had no issues with the basemap for my car. I don't have access to a computer right now, but I'll post my ecu in a few when I do.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Have you had the oil dilution update from Honda? Did they reflash the transmission computer?

With the 2016 you may have to use a 2017 calibration if the transmission TCM has been reflashed.
Hondata
Sway

Post by Sway »

Hondata wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:55 am Have you had the oil dilution update from Honda? Did they reflash the transmission computer?

With the 2016 you may have to use a 2017 calibration if the transmission TCM has been reflashed.
I managed to get everything back to normal by using the 2016-2017 basemap, and I have had that recall performed on my vehicle.