As title says
- Serial number of your FlashPro: FP-CRZ-US-70080
- FlashPro Manager version: 188.8.131.52
- what sort of vehicle you have: 2012 Honda CRZ
- what sort of ECU you are using: Stock ECU
- anything about the car which has been modified from stock which may affect the ECU: Detailed on the attached calibrations file.
- a specific description of the problem: This error showed up today after upgrading to 184.108.40.206 version of FlashPro Manager. It is preventing me from saving Datalogs and/or uploading/downloading calibrations.
It goes from this:
FlashPro Manager software
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send information to Hondata support”. Include a detailed description of the issue.