o2 controller parameters

FlashPro Manager software
JJ Curbelo

o2 controller parameters

Post by JJ Curbelo »

Hi,

I've been doing a lot of tests in the o2 sensor parameters but still, the target is not reached consistently. I'm using a AEM Wideband connected to the ECU and using the same ground of the ECU. With the parameters not being change, the AEM Wideband reads 15.3:1 vs 14.7:1 (ECU), this means, the car won't add fuel because is reading a "perfect" reading. I could manage to reduce this discrepancy a little but still, is not consistent. In the dyno, at WOT, the ECU reads 12.8:1 and the AEM sensor and the dyno sensor, reads 13.1:1. For WOT, I could managed to target the ECU lambda to what the AEM Wideband is reading. Also, I could realized that the ECU readings are faster than AEM, but this is something that not bother. I changed twice the AEM sensor and 3 times my car sensor but the problem persist.

Do you guys have another parameters that I could use in order to have a better accurate AFR readings?
JJ Curbelo
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: o2 controller parameters

Post by Spunkster »

You cannot run closed loop from an after market wideband. It can only be used for datalogging purposes.
JJ Curbelo

Post by JJ Curbelo »

Yes, I'm full aware of that. What I'm trying to say is that I'm using my wideband to ballpark the ECU lambda value. I put the example in order to Hondata able to see that I've compared the values, not only with one sensor but with various in order to confirm that the problem is not the sensor or the wideband external controller.Is there some other parameters that Hondata have for that?
JJ Curbelo
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Post the calibration and a datalog showing what you are describing.
JJ Curbelo

Post by JJ Curbelo »

I've managed to get it even closer but the issue persist. The discrepancy is bigger with leaner readings but for this run, this was the leaner one.

1. 0:09-0:15: Wideband=1.01 and A/F= 1.00
2. 9:34-9:37: Wideband=1.06 and A/F=1.02
3. 11:09-11:14: Wideband=1.04 and A.F= 1.02

P.S.: I'm aware that is running rich. I started a new map again so this is my base map.
Attachments
Map.fpcal
Map- JJCurbelo
(23.59 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Datalog.fpcal
Datalog-JJCurbelo
(23.6 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
JJ Curbelo