2021 Accord touring 2.0t. Stage 1 or 2 stability.

FlashPro Manager software
taswa50

2021 Accord touring 2.0t. Stage 1 or 2 stability.

Post by taswa50 »

I'm new to tuning and I just want to know how stable the preset stage 1 and stage 2 tunes are on the Flashpro. I've seen youTube vids where Flashpro paired with a PRL Flex Fuel converter give a considerable increase in HP and TQ without issues, but I was told by the tech who installed the PRL FFC to have the car professionally tuned before using a stage tune. After the professional dyno tuning, my car is acting weird. On sport mode, which was always a smooth and quick pickup, it stutters at regular low speed driving and feels like a manual car downshifting when I start slowing down. I'm thinking of going back to original factory settings and going into stage 1 or 2. Has anyone used these settings safely without the car acting like this? Please let me know. Thanks.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: 2021 Accord touring 2.0t. Stage 1 or 2 stability.

Post by Spunkster »

Have you discussed this issue with the tuner that tuned it?
taswa50

Post by taswa50 »

Yes. He tried to tell me that it's the thermostat that's bad so his partner can charge me for a new thermostat. I reverted my ECU to the base Flex Fuel map, and all the problems went away.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It sounds like a tuning related issue then. I would let the tuner know and see what he says.