yellow !

FlashPro Manager software
Ed21

yellow !

Post by Ed21 »

im having a issue with my Flashpro i have yellow exclamation not being able to upload/fail to upload any idea what this could mean?
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: yellow !

Post by Hondata »

ECU is in recovery mode. Normally you return the ECU to stock to fix this, but it depends on the vehicle. Give more information about the vehicle etc.
Hondata
Ed21

Post by Ed21 »

thanks for the response. i have a 2013 si. i have a map on it but, i wanted to take off the "pop tune' and notice i could not upload to Flashpro.
Ed21

Post by Ed21 »

i am running sri/cat delete/cat back exhaust on 91. i just tried to upload the stock map but,still dose not let me.I get a yellow exclamation on

!Last upload fail
!Last upload type: independent
!last upload slot: primary
hardware, firmware, license, and ecu are green except flashpro
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

FlashPro or ECU has the exclamation? With everything plugged in use the 'send feedback' option from the help menu. Post your serial number here so we know which forum post is associated with the feedback.
Hondata
Ed21

Post by Ed21 »

On the Flashpro window i have the yellow exclamation mark. i'm not able to upload maps to the Flashpro at all. i tried to put it back to stock and tried restarting my laptop.
FP-2012Si-117649
us Civic Si 2012+ilk 2013+
Ed21

Post by Ed21 »

so i know for sure my ecu is not locked or in recovery mode. It seems its just the flashpro it self. i have all green checks at the bottom left. when i open the flashpro window is when the yellow exclamation mark is there. Also on the upload/last upload/last upload slot.
I really hope to resolve this issues as i need to re-map asap.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.