Unable to upload map

FlashPro Manager software
Jengkreng

Unable to upload map

Post by Jengkreng »

Dear everyone,

I am successful to lock my hondata flashpro to my ecu but unfortunately unable to upload new map into my ecu. The error pop up was "This ECU is newer than hondata flashpro recognised". The error came out around 20% of upload progress. My software is already the latest version. And when i try to unlock the FP, im not able to do so because i need to return to stock first and of course when click return to stock button, same error came out again. I tried to upload using another laptop, same error came out. Fyi im using JS Racing ECU, and my car is Honda Civic FD2 Type R. My calibration ID No is 37805-RRC-J130. Please help me. I am lost right now. Sorry if my english is very bad.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Unable to upload map

Post by Spunkster »

With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
Jengkreng

Post by Jengkreng »

Dear sir,

Thanks for prompt response. I have sent feedback to hondata for your review. My email address night_civic84@yahoo.com ....thanks in advance...
Jengkreng

Post by Jengkreng »

Dear sir...

Did u receive my attachment which was sent thru hondata apps?just to make sure u received that together with the attachment...
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It is an ECU which we do not support (RRC-J13). I suspect that it is because it is a Js racing ECU.
Hondata
Jengkreng

Post by Jengkreng »

Then how to unlock it?since im able to lock to the ecu, then i should be able unlock it...is there any way to unlock it without upload stock map?pls help me sir...🙏🙏
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It depends on the ECU. It the ECU has a mismatched calibration ID then it may not be possible to unlock.
Hondata
Jengkreng

Post by Jengkreng »

Then it is meant that this FP is no longer usable since no map can be uploaded to the ecu??oh god....what a waste...😭😭😭😭
Jengkreng

Post by Jengkreng »

I am really need to unlock it sir...my car stalled for already a few weeks due to this issue....there must be something u can think of rather than throw the FP away just like that...the FP should unable to lock at the first place if the ecu is not supported....😭😭
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

send an email to support<at>hondata.com with the following and I will issue an RMA and give you further
instructions:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Serial#:
Description of problem:

Include a link to this thread.
Jengkreng

Post by Jengkreng »

Thanks a lot for your reply sir.

i've sent the email and gave all the information required. Appreciate hondata can solve my problem. it is a waste if my flashpro became useless just because of this issue as the flashpro was successful locked to the ecu at the first place. please do help me sir....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏