Unable to purchase install jailbreak

FlashPro Manager software
Vincentwang

Unable to purchase install jailbreak

Post by Vincentwang »

Dear everyone:

I have a 2020 European verison FK8 and I bought the international version Hondata. I use the Flashpro manager to lock the Hondata to the vehicle without a problem but I cannot go further to purchase the install jailbreak. I have internet connection, Hondata locked to the vehicle, registered the Flashpro, but the jailbreak status shows "Unknown" and the copy the VIN, purchase jailbreak online button cannot be entered. Are there anyone with this situation? Please help me out! I attach photo for reference, hope some can help!
Attachments
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (3.53 MiB) Viewed 956 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Unable to purchase install jailbreak

Post by Hondata »

I believe the 2020 Euro needs a jailbreaker like the US model.
Hondata
Vincentwang

Post by Vincentwang »

Hondata wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:44 am I believe the 2020 Euro needs a jailbreaker like the US model.
Are you sure? My friend has a 2019 Euro FK8 and no need to use the jailbreaker.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

That's why I qualified my answer with 2020. Get your FlashPro, plug it in to your friend's 2019 and what the jailbreak status is. If is shows 'Yes' and yours shows 'Unknown' then it is the CAN gateway and you would need the jailbreaker. If it shows 'Unknown' then it is some other problem.
Hondata
Vincentwang

Post by Vincentwang »

Hondata wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:45 am That's why I qualified my answer with 2020. Get your FlashPro, plug it in to your friend's 2019 and what the jailbreak status is. If is shows 'Yes' and yours shows 'Unknown' then it is the CAN gateway and you would need the jailbreaker. If it shows 'Unknown' then it is some other problem.
Thanks for the reply! I will try it out
tordep

Post by tordep »

Hi, I am also having the same problem with a euro 2021 type R, did you manage to sort it out, did it needed the jailbreaker can bypass.

thanks