New Set Up.

RedDragon

New Set Up.

Post by RedDragon »

Ive just recently installed the traction control module. Ive got abs pulses, checked the polarity of the abs sensor wires prior to soldering, and have no error faults. Ive enable traction control and uploaded it. Ive pinned the orange wire directly into pin d10, PG1 for ground, and IGP1 for power. Used the test tab to generate a tc voltage to ECu and my sensors tab for ELD is picking up almost the exact voltage (variance of -.03v). now when I test slip % I do not get a registered reading under my sensors tab for tc slip %, it remains at 0%, or am I misunderstanding the function and that based on a % input, it will generate a voltage output for ELD?

Also this may be the easiest part but, I cant for the life of me get the right wheel speed input setup. I have mine set at the standard 40mph and have hit the set button and get nothing, it changes my inputs to 0. When I click the calc button, it auto generates data for me that i know i can adjust but don't know where to get the correct data from.

Thanks
Last edited by RedDragon on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: New Set Up.

Post by Spunkster »

With both USBs connected and datalogging, are you able to see the individual wheel speeds?