AP1S2000 at the orange wire step installing Traction control

manchild83

AP1S2000 at the orange wire step installing Traction control

Post by manchild83 »

Anyone have a picture of the harness that I need to tap A30 on? I just want to make sure I am getting to the right harness. I have a Kpro v4 with serial number 40523 and traction control serial number 12586. I have every other wire connected and ready to go except I am not sure exactly what harness I need to get A30. Please post a picture, one that is obvious or I can post a picture and someone just circle the harness or point me to the page in the service manual.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: AP1S2000 at the orange wire step installing Traction control

Post by Spunkster »

It is the A connector of the ECU and you must count from the top row from left to right then go to the next row and continue counting and so on.
manchild83

Post by manchild83 »

Thank you I believe I have I believe I found the right wire. First harness, directly connected to the ECU, closest to the hood release latch. I also have to switch my O2 sensor from the one connected to the ELD over to the wide-band connected to my Analog 0. I believe I have covered now in my settings and all I have to do is have my orange wire on the A30 pin and my .tcc loaded.

Are you planning on releasing a Kpro firmware that supports the traction control connected to one of the on board analog inputs?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

No there will be no update like that.
manchild83

Post by manchild83 »

That's too bad. Thank you for all the advice. I will finish up everything when I have a moment away from work this weekend.