Nothing showing on calibrations or table windows.

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
schoeung

Nothing showing on calibrations or table windows.

Post by schoeung »

I just got flashpro for my 2012 civic si, Did the hondata stock reflash not "stock equivalent". After i uploaded my log, nothing shows on the calibration or table window. I just wanted to check out the fuel parameters and 2d/3d graph. Im running the flashpro v1.8 software on my laptop for windows 7. Hondata, can you please chime in as to why i can't see anything on those two windows? everything seems very limited as i can only see information on the display, graph and sensors window.

thanks.
pepperdanky

Re: Nothing showing on calibrations or table windows.

Post by pepperdanky »

You have to open both the calibration file and datalog file.
schoeung

Post by schoeung »

thanks
Chav3sef3

Post by Chav3sef3 »

pepperdanky wrote: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:04 am You have to open both the calibration file and datalog file.
How do you do that i click on calibration then click ignition low and nothing shows plz help me
Ozgarage

Post by Ozgarage »

If anybody can help me too.

1994 Honda EG with a K20a2 (2005) Type S motor.
My car does not turn on. But it does crank. I downloaded hondata Kpro to see if I can get my car to to turn on. Maybe it will show me a error or something. But when I connect the ECU to my laptop to the software it does not show me anything.

I checked my injectors and everything is connected properly. I really need my car to start. I have contacted the previous tuner for my file and I just get no response.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You have posted in a FlashPro section of the forum. Please post in the K-Pro section and include all relevant details.