Anyone hear back from EFICU

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
Thatgreysi

Anyone hear back from EFICU

Post by Thatgreysi »

Anyone tune with EFICU and heard from him lately?
web35

Re: Anyone hear back from EFICU

Post by web35 »

Seems to have dropped off the grid. He’s helped me a lot but recent attempts to communicate have gone unanswered. I’m concerned for him.
Thatgreysi

Post by Thatgreysi »

Yea i know he randomly jus disappeared
Odeclas

Post by Odeclas »

Same here. Hope he's doing alright
MorsusMihi

Post by MorsusMihi »

he left me hanging aswell, i even gave him a little bit of money for his troubles and all my email have gone un answered aswell.

i would honestly recommend to any one that was getting help from him to have a real pro tuner look at a data log and the current revision your on, i just had one do the same for me and there was very critical stuff that he had disabled and not tuned correctly, I have since reverted my car back to stock and will be getting a professional tune
jeffn

Post by jeffn »

I disagree Mihi.
EFI helped me out a bunch and my SI is running fantastic.

Can you be more specific on "critical stuff that he disabled and not tuned correctly" ? or you just bomb throwing?
MorsusMihi

Post by MorsusMihi »

for one when he said that my tune was completed, i had found out once i took it to a tuner with 20 years of tuning experience that even while running a speed density tune you should never disable AFM. Granted it makes it easier to tune but easier is not always better he has that disabled in my tune. He has my STFT set far to low and its running my car lean and making it extremely hard to shift.

He has my cam angles set incorrectly, the ignition timing is also very conservative, these are just to name a few,

I did some research on etuners on the net and time and time again e-tunes comes back as one of the best, they were the ones that provided my data a
analysis,

I have since contacte a local tuner in my area, you can see his channel on you tube called tuning by nick, he has confirmed everything i was already told
I have returned my car to stock as i dont want any damage to happen but if you want to keep running a tune made my a person you can no longer contact as he seems to have just abandoned everyone, even those in mid revisions then be my guest, I WONT

get your tune looked at by a professional
MorsusMihi

Post by MorsusMihi »

i think something must have happened to him,
I had sent him some money for helping me ever though he didnt do a good job, and just the other day the money that i had sent him came back to me as expired, meaning that he didnt even accept my e-transfer
LaZzie

Post by LaZzie »

I just hope he's alright, Maybe it's just something like to busy with work right now.