2014 Honda Civic SI Idle Issues

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
ChronoXz

2014 Honda Civic SI Idle Issues

Post by ChronoXz »

Hello everyone, i have a 2014 Honda civic si that have an idle issue, when i first bought the hondata i flashed the car with a basemap Maf Tune that was when i was completely stock with a K&N Typhoon Intake in it nothing too crazy and it ran pretty fine. after i installed a Skunk2 DP i tried to flash the base-map US Civic SI 2012, short ram intake, catback exhaust and the car was running but turn out it was running too lean, so i tried to flash back to the MAF it uploaded but now im having an Idle Issue it would bounce from 1k to 2k then drops back down to 1k after it warms up and when i start driving the moment i push the clutch in and slow down it would just rev up and down over and over again until i start driving. i just want to see whats going on i know i gotta get a tune but i wanna see if i can get something fixed before i go to the Dyno.
just wanted to see if anyone can help me out, car currently sitting in my garage collecting dust lol.
Attachments
datalog0000.fpdl
(3.68 MiB) Downloaded 119 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: 2014 Honda Civic SI Idle Issues

Post by Spunkster »

You need to properly tune the AFM, as your long term fuel trims are continuously taking more and more fuel out.
ChronoXz

Post by ChronoXz »

i saw that Hondata has an active AFM tuning do you think that may help?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You need to first get it closer to where it should be so that it is not adversely effecting the fuel trim.