hondalogger wont display 3bar

HondaLogger datalogging software questions and answers.
kender

hondalogger wont display 3bar

Post by kender »

I installed a gm 3bar map, I went into hondalogger and selected 3bar, and in romeditor I burned a new rom chip with the 3bar turned on.

at one point while swithching from hondalogger to romeditor I selected 3bar in hondalogger and the dash screen showed the map voltage and the scale under it went from 0- 3000 millibars. that told me the 3bar was active. but after exiting hondalogger and going back into it I am back to 0-1000 millibar scale and I can not get the 3bar scale back, I have looked almost everywhere ( if I looked everywher I would have found it) but I can't find where to select for the 3 bar to display on the dash screen. I know I am not seeing the forrest through the trees so can someone please help out, I even looked in thehondalogger manual and no joy.

the car runs like it did with the stock map, its just I can't get the 3000 mBar to show. I am not currently boosted but will be befor thanksgiving......I am thankfull for forced induction.

thanks for the help
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Click the ECU button and select the 3 bar
kender

Post by kender »

I have selected 3bar under the ecu button and also selected under settings/sensors to have the 3bar displayed on the dash. I have only seen the 3000 scale once but I can not get it back. I have tried selecting the stock map and then exiting the program and opening the hondalogger again and that doesn't work. the only thing I can think of is that when you look at the scale the top and bottom on the other sensors is closed the other sensors look like the mess below if you connect the dots as a solid line.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

but the map scale has an extra bit at the top

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

the part at the top makes me think that when I get enough pressure to make the map read that high the scale will slide up, but why did it display the 3000 scale before.

I don't know if the car being n/a would have an affect on this or not?
kender

Post by kender »

still doing it, any help.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

In HondaLogger the MAP vertical display autoscales. i.e you will have to boost over atmospheric to get the display to show more than 1000 mbar.
Hondata
kender

Post by kender »

so then when the turbo goes on next week, :D and I actuall hit into boost range I.E. the 7-10psi that I'll run the scale will then display the 0-3000mbr?