free hondalogger and 3step revlimiter???

HondaLogger datalogging software questions and answers.
kender

free hondalogger and 3step revlimiter???

Post by kender »

I have heard on other car chat boards that the hondalogger is now coming free with the s200 systems and the 3 step revlimiter as well. is this true? I already have the hondalogger, and romeditor ( just downloaded the latest updates for romeditor). if it's true how do I unlock the 3step limter?
thanks
locash

Post by locash »

The current versions ship with it, the previous systems are upgradeable for a small fee, any Hondata dealer can handle this for you..

Per the main page..

"3-Step now standard

As of 3/1/05, all s200's will ship with the 3-Step option included at no additional charge. For those who have systems purchased prior to this date, you can purchase this upgrade for $50. "

and

"As of 12/13/04, all s200's will ship with the datalogging option included at no additional charge. For those who have systems purchased prior to 12/13/04, you can purchase datalogging for $50."
EGHATCH

Post by EGHATCH »

and i paid for the data logging and 3step!!! got my s200 1 week before that standard came out! :( oh well.
you wont learn until you actually do it.
Keith

Post by Keith »

EGHATCH wrote:and i paid for the data logging and 3step!!! got my s200 1 week before that standard came out! :( oh well.
Yep... if I had waited 2 months later, I would have had the 3 step for free... :( I want the G-sensor but not if they give for free in a couple more months... :roll:

Keith