Civic MT +7 PSI

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
brandb91

Civic MT +7 PSI

Post by brandb91 »

When purchasing the flash pro for the civic I had my mind set on applying the Civic MT +7 base map shown on the dyno tab. The dyno results for the +7 showed +23 HP and 50 lb-ft torque.

However, when I went to flash the ECU there was only +3, +6, and +9. Does anyone know where the +7 psi map is?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Civic MT +7 PSI

Post by Spunkster »

There is no base calibration that is set to 7 psi. You can use Either the 6 or 9 PSI calibrations, or custom tune one of them to the level you desire.
brandb91

Post by brandb91 »

I bought the CARB flash pro for the Civic. I only have the base options available to me on the program so +6 or +9. My understanding is you can’t do a custom to make something in between

The description on the dyno tab for the CARB civic says “Base maps:These are examples of the base maps provided with the FlashPro.”

It then shows a +7 psi dyno run for the MT and +3 and +6 for the CVT. The + 3 and the +6 are present for the cvt but not the MT.

Is the dyno plot actually the +6 run?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You can still make some changes that will allow you to make a little more boost. You may want to read what others have done: https://www.civicx.com/threads/homemade ... cvt.25396/