Civic International Flex fuel and Traction control

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
nigeldeathdk

Civic International Flex fuel and Traction control

Post by nigeldeathdk »

Hi Hondata. I would like to know if and when Flex fuel and traction control are added to the mod list in the European Civics.
My car is a 2018 sedan MT , and I run the "Europe 2018 Hatch MT E32" map.

I have ordered a flex fuel kit last week and hope i just can copy the tabels from a US base map. I live in Denmark and ethanol content is changing from 5->10% in pump gas at new year, but i really would like to boost it up to 30% when i go to the track.

1 Can i just check the "Ethanol input enabled" when i get my flex fuel kit and copy an american base map table?

2 When do we get the software traction control in the calibration tab? "Europe 2018 Hatch MT E32" or is there any other map i can use where it is already activated?
I am installing the rear engine mount from Hasport to, does that affect the base setup in the traction control tuning?.

3 The button on the steering wheel "main" switch on and off ACC, LKAS. But does it also affect throttle response? During driving i some times switch it on and off and i can clearly feel a difference. It feels like everything is being dialed back a bit just like the econ button.
So i always drive with all those stupid assistance switched of to have the best driving experience :-)
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Civic International Flex fuel and Traction control

Post by Spunkster »

You should use the Mods to add the Flex fuel support to your existing calibration.

Traction control will be added early next year.

Post your calibration so we can see how it is setup.
nigeldeathdk

Re: Civic International Flex fuel and Traction control

Post by nigeldeathdk »

Hey Spunkster, The latest update 3.5.0 added all the functions/mods I wanted ;-D THX I got the flexfuel kit a week ago so will be installing it when it gets a bit warmer, too cold to lie in the driveway in the rain :-(