Base Map Modifications Throttle

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
yongfeel

Base Map Modifications Throttle

Post by yongfeel »

Hey,

for 3.7.2, on the basemap mod, Throttle for MT sticks and will not disable. I have a CVT and would like to select only the throttle option for CVT but cannot get rid of MT. Is there any fix to this?

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
throttle.png
throttle.png (52.56 KiB) Viewed 1575 times
janemar

Re: Base Map Modifications Throttle

Post by janemar »

CVT and MT cars have separate throttle tables.

Basically, even though you turned ON improved response for MT on your CVT car, it is useless since it doesnt use this table.
yongfeel

Post by yongfeel »

Janemar, thanks for your response. The issue is I never encountered a problem in Flashpro where I was unable to check/uncheck something in the modifications page. The checkmark for MT Throttle remains checked no matter how many times I click on it to disable it.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It is normal, do not worry about it. The CVT ECU has MT throttle tables which are not used.
Hondata
yongfeel

Post by yongfeel »

Thanks Hondata team for reassurance. Either way, the problem is no longer prevalent in 3.7.3.
Sleeper_FK7

Post by Sleeper_FK7 »

How does the Throttle Stages work? I see in v.3.7.3.0 there is now three stages for throttle response. And two for throttle sensitivity? Which am I supposed to use if I used to use Improved Throttle Response?? I can't find any info even in the patch notes.