Turbo Boost Issue Question

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017, FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2021, FL5 Civic Type R 2023+ and Integra Type S 2024+
fk8newb

Turbo Boost Issue Question

Post by fk8newb »

I have a question related to the upgrade of a new turbo and a friend that is wanting to swap over from Ktuner to Hondata (Only if this is the answer to the following) based on the items attached (A screen shot of a menu in Hondatas Plaform for FK8's related to our answer, and a Data Log from Kutner suggestive of the frames skipping when he is WOT and boost is not being regulated) he has trouble shot the "Emissions System Problem" aka P0106 Barometric/Manifold Absolute Pressure. Through means of leak test, sensor replacement and now only lacking what he are asking that if he was to swap and select the option as shown in the attached, does that fix this hard fault if that is what it is or not? Because as he mentions he has heard that Ktuner is limited on the Boost Curve and such.

Scratch the attached .MP4 or .avi arent allowed to be attached here, so we attached the original data log in K tuner and got the same error
Attachments
Is the fix?
Is the fix?
Hondata Reference.JPG (102.93 KiB) Viewed 1006 times
IS this problem relative to the the other attached...for a fix?
IS this problem relative to the the other attached...for a fix?
DTC- P0106{2} - MAP Sensor .jpg (4.05 MiB) Viewed 1007 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Turbo Boost Issue Question

Post by Hondata »

I don't understand what you are asking. Are you using FlashPro? Do you get the P0106 error using FlashPro?
Hondata
fk8newb

Post by fk8newb »

Are you using FlashPro? - Me, Yes....Him
Do you get the P0106 error using FlashPro? - No, He does with Ktuner.

Which is my question, He is wondering after all the trouble shooting we have done I have suggested that it could be the related lack of table option in Ktuner presently. I recommended that it could be the menu shown in one of the screen shots that could fix that CEL and I was asking you If you could confirm this being the fact of the matter? So in short, ---> Is the error he is having related to, and solved by if he was to switch from Ktuner to Hondata the solution with that error of the MAP sensor P0106 related to and fix to the Over boost option?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Return the ECU to stock. If it still gets the error then it is the vehicle.
Hondata