looking for help with datalog

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017, FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2021, FL5 Civic Type R 2023+ and Integra Type S 2024+
firelu21

looking for help with datalog

Post by firelu21 »

did a few short pulls 2nd 3rd gear my civic sounds like its having a fuel cut or not sure uploaded my log if anyone knows how to read them cause i dont. sorry the pulls dont start till half way through. i have a 2018 type r with prl intercooler prl high volume intake prl catted downpipe with milltek catback exaust. also with prl downpipe + intercooler calibration loaded. Thanks in advance any help is appreciated
Attachments
type r 2nd 3rd.fpdl
(372.03 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
firelu21

prl high volume intake

Post by firelu21 »

i dont see a setting for the prl intake on the modifications menu. does anyone know if this could cause knock? i have the prl intercooler catted downpipe also miltek exhaust. the car seems like it hits fuel cut or maybe its just wheelspin and the tc acting up. i have attached a data log
Attachments
type r 2nd 3rd.fpdl
(372.03 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: prl high volume intake

Post by Hondata »

The main problem is there is a lot of knock retard but your ignition timing is low. Go over everything and check there is no metal to metal contact anywhere on the engine, transmission of exhaust system.

The secondary problems are that you have a high IAT2 and the AF is oscillating. But fix the knock retard before looking at these.

Even in 3rd gear there is a lot of wheelspin so as far as using that datalog for diagnostics it is not ideal. 4th gear would be better.
Hondata