Please check my datalog

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017, FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2021, FL5 Civic Type R 2023+ and Integra Type S 2024+
oasisfan

Please check my datalog

Post by oasisfan »

Hi,

I drive the FK8 here in Europe with Eventuri Intake, Turbo Pipe, Wagner Intercooler, Milltek High Flow Cat, Remus Frontpipe and Remus Exhaust.
Doesn´t matter what Map i use when i acclerate in 4th, 5th, or 6th gear i get a fluttering noise starting at around 3500, sounds like the ecu tries to limit the boost. I tried different maps but nothing changes i also know some other guys around here who has the same issue.At the moment i use the phearable stage 2. I did a short datalog, at the end of it i acclerated in 4th gear from low rpm, maybe you can see anything?
Attachments
test.fpdl
(375.13 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Please check my datalog

Post by Hondata »

Nothing in the datalog looks bad. The fuel trims under boost are position, and they should be slightly negative. Fuel pump duty is ok. Knock retard is ok. Wastegate position is a fraction low, so there might be a boost leak. Around the IC O ring seals is common.
Hondata
oasisfan

Post by oasisfan »

thank you i will have a look on the seals
sloth4urluv

Post by sloth4urluv »

Hondata wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:27 am Nothing in the datalog looks bad. The fuel trims under boost are position, and they should be slightly negative. Fuel pump duty is ok. Knock retard is ok. Wastegate position is a fraction low, so there might be a boost leak. Around the IC O ring seals is common.
Wouldn't a positive fuel trim under boost suggest that unmetered air is making it in to the system?
I would expect that if there is a leak it is after the MAF but before the turbo.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Nope, it means the intake has altered the flow past the AFM.
Hondata
sloth4urluv

Post by sloth4urluv »

Hondata wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:54 am Nope, it means the intake has altered the flow past the AFM.
Ok, I was confused before and didn't realize that you were discussing two different issues (fuel trim under boost, and wastegate position).
Yeah, the fuel trim would likely be due to the calibration of the AFM with the aftermarket MAF housing.