CRV 2017+ 1.5 turbo
10-Dee-Q

Indonesian CRV ‘19 possible ?

Post by 10-Dee-Q »

Hi i drive a 2019 CRV 1.5 turbo 2WD
And im interested to buy hondata flashpro
One of a tuneshop in my country does sell the hondata for CRV
However being new to this, i have a few questions:

-the shop offer me 2 option 1 is purchase the hondata and they will set it up for me or 2 is no need to buy a hondata, instead they will do “normal” remapping.
What is the differences? Since the cost differences is quite huge, but I’m willing to pay more to get more satisfaction.

-im planning to change my downpipe to ... but the shop didn’t recommend it cause they say if i change the downpipe, it the boost is not stable and it can ruin my engine, is that true ?

-so they recomend only to get the hondata or do the in house remapping, then add k&n air filter
If lets say i just get the hondata + k&n how much hp do i gain ?

-lastly this is a general question, but is it possible and is it recomended to add a HKS blow off valve and a turbo timer for my car ?

Thank you so much.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Indonesian CRV ‘19 possible ?

Post by Spunkster »

What is your ECU part number?
10-Dee-Q

Post by 10-Dee-Q »

I’ll check tommorow
arnoldod

Post by arnoldod »

You can find the ECU near to intake air box. You may need to remove the air box to get better access to read ECU ID. Alternatively, you could try to use your mobile phone camera to take image of your ECU ID.

Downpipe from name brand such as PRL, 27Won, and AEM would not mess our car's boost because the placement of O2 bung and defouler is accurate. Downpipe fabricated by your local exhaust shop/ local brand may mess the O2 reading because inaccurate placement of O2 bung and defouler.

That would lead to boost "instability".

When your tuner stated "in-house remapping", make sure your tuner really do the remapping instead of just flashing Hondata basemap from flashpro and call it a day.