self learning a/f ratios

Post your non-Hondata questions / problems here.
honda crazzy

self learning a/f ratios

Post by honda crazzy »

power commander 5 has now employed a self learning feature. you input your a/f ratio across the rev range and drive the vehicle and it creates a map. from there you can fine tune for power on a dyno. brilliant

when will the great Hondata get there? times are moving on
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We've had auto-tune since 2002.
Hondata
honda crazzy

auto tune

Post by honda crazzy »

how do you auto tune with kpro?
honda crazzy

Post by honda crazzy »

Hondata K-Series Programmable ECU Help

Contents | Index | Search

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter one or more keywords to search ('*' and '?' wildcards are supported):

Results per page: 10 20 50 100

Match: any search words all search words

Search results for: auto-tune

No results found.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The K-Series ECU cannot support auto-tune as it does not store tables in RAM. The lambda overlay feature allows you to tune the fuel tables fairly easily.
Hondata
Hulk69

Post by Hulk69 »

Hondata wrote:The K-Series ECU cannot support auto-tune as it does not store tables in RAM. The lambda overlay feature allows you to tune the fuel tables fairly easily.
I understand what you're saying. But if the software, enriched with you guys extensive knowledge of tuning, were to be able to "build" a custom map based on all the input the K-Pro, and for me...the FlashPro, receives from the ECU, I would be willing to pay you $50 for an "Add-On" pack to get that functionality.

If you were to poll 8th Civic, I would be willing to bet it would be a hell of a nice money maker for you. Tuning n00bs would be selling CobbAP's left and right to get the FlashPro if we had a "Custom Tune Generator" option in FP. And Kpro users would benefit as well. ;-)
2009 Civic SI CBP FG2: K&N Typhoon V2 SRI | P2R TBS w/Gaskets | Strup Race Header (cat delete) | Apexi Noir Catback | Hondata FlashPro
honda crazzy

Post by honda crazzy »

well said