Urgent help required

FlashPro Manager software
Fn2Rotrex

Urgent help required

Post by Fn2Rotrex »

My car is in for mapping just now and my tuner is having a problem with flashpro. He is able to upload a base map to the ecu but he cannot download the map back from the car. Flashpro is not letting him select download from the file tab.

Anyone aware of this issue or how to overcome it?
Jun43

Re: Urgent help required

Post by Jun43 »

you can not download the calibration off the ecu if that's what you are trying to do.

you will need to use the calibration that you used to upload to the ecu and cont. from there
Last edited by Jun43 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Download from the File tab? Where is that?

If you can upload a calibration to the FlashPro, why do you need to download?
Hondata
Fn2Rotrex

Post by Fn2Rotrex »

Not 100% sure of the specifics, he says that he uploaded the base map from his laptop and the download button from the online tab is greyed out when he has tried to download it from the ECU as he still needs to map the car.

He sent hondata an email today and is hoping you can get back to him.
Jun43

Post by Jun43 »

Fn2Rotrex wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:29 am Not 100% sure of the specifics, he says that he uploaded the base map from his laptop and the download button from the online tab is greyed out when he has tried to download it from the ECU as he still needs to map the car.

He sent hondata an email today and is hoping you can get back to him.
Sounds like you need a new tuner

The download button is to download the calibration off the flashpro Dongle if you uploaded one there. It's not used to download off the ECU
typer86

Post by typer86 »

I think he started flash pro Manager twice - so that the USB was blocked from the previously session.
Restart notebook and try again... :)

The described issue for the download button is only for the hondata device and not for the ECU. If the download button is greay it seems to me that no calibration is stored inside the flash pro or the USB is blocked from another session. More cases are not able to do this issue. And this can be fixed easy.
Fn2Rotrex

Post by Fn2Rotrex »

My tuner managed to sort it, the flashpro wasn't allowing him to live tune also he is wasn't able to download maps on to the flashpro.

I bought the flashpro second hand about 5 years ago. I've got a feeling there may be 2 locked maps on the flashpro. Is it possible to delete these from the flashpro?

Is there a procedure for it?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Just go to the FlashPro button at the top of the software and go to the calibrations tab and you can delete them there.