Honda Ridgeline ECU Reflash Thread

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
anthonyfa18

Re: Honda Ridgeline ECU Reflash Thread

Post by anthonyfa18 »

any news on this yet, i just pick up a j37 block and want to swap it in ridgeline i need to retune the ecu after i do the swap
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Spunkster wrote:I'm sorry, but there is currently no plan to do this.
yettiex

Post by yettiex »

I'm also looking to swap the more powerful j37 into my 09 ridge.. I really think even a reflash for the j35 that comes from the factory would be popular...I would purchase in a heartbeat...the v6 tune would cover pilots, odyssey accords tl's.... so many. I really think hondata would profit from this decision.
coolcat

Post by coolcat »

Reviving an old thread here, I know. Support for the Ridgeline would be awesome. The J37 swap has been proven and if Hondata would support it I'm sure more people would be willing to go for it.
mark7901

Post by mark7901 »

Any plans yet for the G2 Ridgeline j35y6?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I'm sorry, but there are no plans for this.
Overland Junkie

Post by Overland Junkie »

I have a 2019 RL and have completed the the intake upgrade and dual exhaust from Gibson performance. Need the reflash to make it all work in it full potential without getting the error message that the engine is running to lean. Air to fuel mix is too high. Please reconsider this one time.
crystalblackYK3

Post by crystalblackYK3 »

Overland Junkie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:45 am I have a 2019 RL and have completed the the intake upgrade and dual exhaust from Gibson performance. Need the reflash to make it all work in it full potential without getting the error message that the engine is running to lean. Air to fuel mix is too high. Please reconsider this one time.
^Thank you for posting this

Hondata, please consider giving us a tuning solution like you did with the Gen 1 Ridgeline. My truck is a 2023, and I would gladly pay a heavy premium for a KPro or FlashPro. My last three cars were all Civics and all were Hondata tuned (the last one was a '15 Si with FlashPro). There are countless numbers of us who will gladly pay whatever the cost is for a Hondata tuning solution for our 17-23 Ridgelines, along with those driving Pilots and Passports.