Hondata Mobile Apps

Hondata
Site Admin

Hondata Mobile Apps

Post by Hondata »

Android - new app
Paid app with customizable gauges, performance monitoring, fuel economy, track camera.

iOS - new app
Paid app with customizable gauges, performance monitoring, fuel economy, track camera.

Android - dash app
Free app for the dash of some 2016+ vehicles. It will not work on phones or tablets. See here
Hondata
high718

Re: Hondata Mobile Apps

Post by high718 »

Is there a new APK version for the headunit or is V1.5 the current one?
fonzeka

Post by fonzeka »

Are there not going to be any more updates on the old free version?
Is there a list of track circuits available in the new app, can you ad ones yourself?
808_gpws2k

Post by 808_gpws2k »

How do you setup the shift assist on the latest app?
brandonckc

Post by brandonckc »

Hondata wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:14 am Android - new app
This is the current app with customizable gauges, performance monitoring, fuel economy, track camera.

Android - old app
The old (free) application.

iOS - new app
This is the current app with customizable gauges, performance monitoring, fuel economy, track camera.

iOS - old app
The old (free) application.

Android - dash app
Special application optimized for the dash of some 2016+ vehicles. See here
Is there any update to show k.control on the sensor gauge page instead of going into the sensor list? Now only able to show k.count in the gauge page.
Since many said that k.control is what to watch on this 10th gen civic, it'll be good to add k.control to the sensor gauge page.
DneprM750

Post by DneprM750 »

Yeah, it could definitely help.
By the way, good job on the Android app, I found it almost by accident and am quite satisfied with it! I've become a Honda user only recently and I'm glad I found this "augmented reality" tool, I was rather lost at first...
aryeff112349

Post by aryeff112349 »

Hi sir,

Did hondata have plan update for hondata mobile app version 1.3.
my humble suggestion as a user hondata mobile app version 1.3 while we on landscape orientation i cant acess setting function.
while on driving i have to rotate my phone portrait orientation to acess setting.
this make little uncomfortable for me.

please if your team have plan for update this version on playstore. i hope as a user consider put setting for both landscape and portrait orientation.

thank you sir
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We have new apps for iOS and Android, plus an Android app for the dash v1.5. We are not going to go back and re-release 1.3.
Hondata
aryeff112349

Post by aryeff112349 »

thank you sir
for reply my question.
maxwdjoh

Post by maxwdjoh »

Is there a way to download the old IOS app? I tried the link and it tells me that it is not available anymore.

Thanks
Hondaguy76082

Post by Hondaguy76082 »

In the iOS app store there is a Hondata complete app which is $14.99 and a Hondata app which is $5.99. What is the difference between these two apps?
Also I have a 2020 Accord Touring 2.0 that I will be using my Flashpro with. I was using it on a 2018 Accord Touring 2.0. I hope this will transfer to the newer vehicle seamlessly.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The differences are 'fuel economy', 'sensor logger', 'dashcam' and 'race track package'. The more expensive app has all of those features. They are also available as in-app purchases so you can start with the basic app.
Hondata
bestlap

Post by bestlap »

IOS mobile app can see the analog sensor input Channel ?
bestlap

Post by bestlap »

bestlap wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:02 am IOS mobile app can see the analog sensor input Channel ?
@hondata
shind3

Post by shind3 »

This little sub-$10 app is money well spent, for me. It's fully configurable in terms of gauges and getting 8 to fit per page is good use of space. Easily swipable to another 8 + 8. The different gauge layouts are sensible for different types of data. Also nice that I can label them as I please.

Couple of tweaks:
1. Move gauge labels closer to the gauges they represent. Right now, they are closer to the gauge above them making me think the label is for that.
2. Allow 'locking' the gauges in the menu settings but still let me swipe pages.

But yes, fantastic app overall! Damn pretty too :)

It also like how it auto-connects to my FlashPro and persists without too much fuss. The audio cues letting me know it connected or disconnected are also very thoughtful. Nice job, guys.