Hondalogger-Dash /Wideband Sensor

HondaLogger datalogging software questions and answers.
hondahatch

Hondalogger-Dash /Wideband Sensor

Post by hondahatch »

I am using Hondalogger V3.5.x. The dash does not show up RED when I step on the brake. The ECU I am using is a P30-010 and a brake light ON connection into the ECU a plug. I cabling of the car is OBD1 (3 plugs) into the ECU and I do not have any OBDII to OBDI harness jumper. The brake functions OK.

Can I calibrate sensor 0% and 100% equivalent voltage in Hondlogger for V3.5. The only available manual is for V2 and it says that TPS can be calibrated. Or I can only calibate voltages it on the physical sensor ?

How about MAP, can I calibrate in Hondalogger as well ?

I check my base map use, target AFR/Lambda is 1 for part throttle, 0.9x for part and 0.8 for full throttle. But the Hondalogger recording shows graph oscillating with peak at around 0.8. ECU is set to run closeloop.
Can someone help please ? Anything got to do with calibration 02 etc ?
Or is something else I need to do ?

For wideband tuning, any recommendation on whether FJO or PLX is a better choice. For FJO would the recommend model be the FJO Revolution Series wideband AFR analysis system.(FJO does not have Bosch sensor except NTK right ?)
For PLX any recommendation on model! (would you chose a Bosch or a NTK sensor)
DaX

Post by DaX »

Yeah, I was noticing my clutch light was not activating on my virtual dash either...I need to check into that and see what's up.
alblude

Post by alblude »

DaX wrote:Yeah, I was noticing my clutch light was not activating on my virtual dash either...I need to check into that and see what's up.
Did you by any chance figure out what was the problem with the clutch light?