returning to stock from hondata

Post your non-Hondata questions / problems here.
ronin

returning to stock from hondata

Post by ronin »

if you have an obd2 vehicle and you were using rc injectoras and retunring to stock (removing hodata and all) to run your stock injectors you will of course need to get obd2 injector clips.
most of us that run hondata use the 440s on boosted applications.
if you were obd1 then you can run rc injectors on your stock clips, but the reverse is not true.
when i removed my 440's i acquired a set of obd1 injectors from a 95 integra. the rc clips would not fit the obd1 injectors, i had to resplice my clips again.

rc injectors use rc clips or obd1 clips

obd1 injectors use obd1 clips
Long live the silver box!
QUICKSILVER RACING

Post by QUICKSILVER RACING »

OBD1 and RC injetors are just fine. You just need to remove the guide in the OBD1 clip. if your using a RC clip then you need OBD1 clips to install obd1 inj.
HONDATA official and sole Distributor in the Philippines.
http://quicksilver.4t.com
+639178954747
JT

Post by JT »

You can also get DSM 240cc injectors which will fit the RC injector clip. I bought a set so I don't have to redo the clips when I swap the OBD2 ECU back in. Btw, the DSM 240cc injectors are saturated. Therefore, it would be a simple pnp.
Rex

Post by Rex »

JT wrote:You can also get DSM 240cc injectors which will fit the RC injector clip. I bought a set so I don't have to redo the clips when I swap the OBD2 ECU back in. Btw, the DSM 240cc injectors are saturated. Therefore, it would be a simple pnp.
satuated - er? Do I need resistor packs to use the DSM 240 with the RC clips?

thanks
DaX

Post by DaX »

As long as they're saturated you won't need a resistor pack, which is why he said it would be pnp [plug 'n play].
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You can have both clips installed at the same time, that way you can swap between the 2 very easily.