Rolling idle surge when not in gear

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 Acura TL
calpug

Rolling idle surge when not in gear

Post by calpug »

I have a quick tuning question, regarding idle. After searching the internet, I could find people with the same issue as me, but I could not find a resolution for the issue. I have a 2004 Honda Accord, V6, Manual, with a Hondata 03-07 Jumper /canbus harness, 3.2 Acura TL ecu (2008 model year) currently swapped with a j35a6 (The 3.5 v6 out of a 2005 Honda Pilot.) Before using the Flashpro, I drove the vehicle for its first time since the swap with the stock 3.0 Accord ECU. I did this to make sure the car was running completely fine, with no issues. The car did not have any issues accelerating, idling at a stop light or idling while rolling (Like if I was to put my foot on the clutch or throw the car in neutral.) After reprogramming my immobilizer and getting the Flashpro all set up, I went on a drive. I used the 3.5 TL type S base map and set the injectors to 270cc. The car ran amazing after tweaking a/f ratios, timing etc. But we are having one issue with the vehicle... the car will not consistently idle when I decide to coast to a stop. If I put the car in neutral, or put my foot on the clutch while coasting, the car will slowly bounce from 1,000 rpm to 2,000 rpm. It will continue to do this until I am at a full stop. I am absolutely stumped...
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Rolling idle surge when not in gear

Post by Spunkster »

Post the calibration as well as a datalog showing the issue.