Help on which caibration for my 8th gen

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

EFICU

Re: Help on which caibration for my 8th gen

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good. Yeah Hondata designed the FlashPro to sample incredibly fast compared to a laptop, so it records a lot more data than a laptop. It just gives me more to work with and make better decisions with. We'll see how the next one looks.
daudi443

Re: Help on which Calibration for my 8th gen

Post by daudi443 »

hello I'm back with more info sorry I was out for couple of days you know how it is. but anyway this time I press the button on the flash pro to datalog and everything worked out good. this weekend I will be able to do more dataloging.
Attachments
Third datalog 30 cam angle.fpdl
(5.41 MiB) Downloaded 67 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

No problem, it all looks good again. I made a few fuel changes for this next one. Go ahead and take it for a spin when you can, vtec will now be at 4000 and we're still on the 30* cam angle. Only a couple more revisions and then we blend out all the tables, so we're almost there. Same datalog and driving style in this next one.

And using the FlashPro for datalogging worked a lot better, thanks for doing that. The average data per cell was up big time doing it that way. Just to give you an idea how much data it adds, in the second datalog using a laptop, the cell with the highest number of data samples recorded was 147 samples. That same exact cell in this newest one recorded 3465 data samples using the FlashPro. The average data over 3465 samples gives us a lot more to work with than 147. Even I didn't know the difference would be that big, haha. It shows how much effort Hondata put into FlashPro being able to sample data very fast.
daudi443.SD.Rev04 (30Cam)(Vtec4000).fpcal
(21.99 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
daudi443

Re: Help on which calibration for my 8th gen

Post by daudi443 »

Ok great. Yes the file was a lot bigger this time. Well thanks to you. So yes I will take it for a spin tomorrow. Good to know we almost there.
daudi443

Re: Help on which calibration for my 8th gen

Post by daudi443 »

Hello I just came back from the logging and I unchecked the box for compress the file and now is to big to send thru here maybe I can send it by email.?? let me know thank you
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

No problem. PM sent.