ECUMaster CAN Bus Bluetooth Adaptor

mp57078

ECUMaster CAN Bus Bluetooth Adaptor

Post by mp57078 »

Has anyone tried using the ECUMaster CAN bus to bluetooth adapter, as a means to get the additional Hondata analog input sensor readings (extra temp, pressure, etc) to output via bluetooth, for use on any generic app? In theory, it seems like it would work, as the device receives CAN bus signal and then outputs via bluetooth. Only thing I don't know is if the setup for this device requires the ECUMaster ECU for setup. Maybe this is more of a question for ECUMaster, and if their device can be used with generic apps and if software setup is non-proprietary. This is the only such device of a CAN bus receiver / bluetooth transmitter than I can find. Does anybody else know of others that work to display the Hondata analog input sensor readings via bluetooth?

https://ecumasterusa.com/products/bluet ... 8138744893
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: ECUMaster CAN Bus Bluetooth Adaptor

Post by Spunkster »

This will more than likely not work.
mp57078

Re: ECUMaster CAN Bus Bluetooth Adaptor

Post by mp57078 »

As long as there is access to setup device's CAN settings to coordinate to that of the S300, I don't think this would be too much different than connecting the S300 to a mounted dash display via CAN bus connection. Unless I'm missing something. I have an email in to ECUMaster and will post their reply.