Traction Control Undriveable - 2018 2.0T Manual

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2008+ Accord, Americas and international
kristoff

Traction Control Undriveable - 2018 2.0T Manual

Post by kristoff »

Greetings! I just got my Flashpro a few days ago but have been unable to get Hondata Traction Control functional.

From the datalog (attached) the TC.R always goes to 33 immediately and igntion timing drops to -16 to -50 range causing complete loss of power and the car starts bucking. Disabling Hondata traction control by enabling the cruise control completely eliminates the problem. If the same tune is uploaded without Hondata traction control enabled there is no issue. This always begins to happen on the second start after flashing the tune (and persists from then on). Pressing the traction control button off has no effect.

I've been using the default traction control settings except the last attempt (this datalog) I increased to 5mph/6%slip.

Is there anything I can do to get this functional? I was really looking forward to this feature.

Thanks
Attachments
datalog0007.fpdl
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 94 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Traction Control Undriveable - 2018 2.0T Manual

Post by Spunkster »

Post the calibration being used to make the datalog.
kristoff

Post by kristoff »

Calibration attached.
Attachments
Accord-20ms8kmh.fpcal
(16.07 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Please download the most recent version of software at: https://www.hondata.com/software
kristoff

Post by kristoff »

Awesome! Uploaded tonight with TC enabled and test drive went smoothly with no issues. Much appreciated