Car won't start (NA / 1000 CC)

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2009 (US, UK, Asia) S2000
kanghd123

Car won't start (NA / 1000 CC)

Post by kanghd123 »

I could really use some pointers please.

My car was able to start before I decided to put some used OEM injectors back in.

The car was flashed to both the stock "tuned" as well as "return to stock" calibration and still no luck so I decided to just return the car altogether to the prior setup below.

The prior WORKING fuel system setup:

FB340 Fuel Pump
ID 1000's
1 Step Colder Plugs

Current fuel system setup has been returned to the prior setup which was working.

Calibration has been set to the in-box 1000CC injector dynamics map

So far I've tried:

New battery
Removing the plugs and reinstalling (They were a tad bit wet but they are pretty black..)

I've confirmed that the fuel is getting into the rail because fuel sprays when I remove the quick disconnect.

I flashed a light into the spark plug holes and I didn't see flooding..

At a loss here and could really use some advice. I'm now debating getting some OEM brand new spark plugs.

Or could it be that my flashpro is defective? It's pretty old, I'd say at least 5 years.
kanghd123

Re: Car won't start (NA / 1000 CC)

Post by kanghd123 »

Update: Tried to upload the 1000cc ID calibration via the "Program" button and it didn't work either. I waited until the fuel pump reset, moved the key to off and back to ignition.

The green immobilizer light goes off.

Also, while flashing I'm not seeing very many lights on the dash light up. I feel like I only see the CEL,Battery, Oil light up. Weren't there more lights that lit up when you flashed on and off typically?
kanghd123

Post by kanghd123 »

Also, I'm on the latest version of the flashpro manager.

Prior to doing all of this, the ECU was locked with an older version of flashpro manager. I guess i could try locking and unlocking it as well tomorrow.
kanghd123

Post by kanghd123 »

Update: Replaced the 1 step colder plugs with OEM spark plugs.

Then, loaded the 1000CC base map and still no go.

Could it be because of the larger fuel pump?
kanghd123

Post by kanghd123 »

Update: GOT IT TO START.

I have no idea why, but when I flash the tune from when my car was turbo'ed it works fine. Maybe the tuner added a different map sensor?..