Engine stall after downhill

Hondata installation questions / answers / issues.
Dariusz

Engine stall after downhill

Post by Dariusz »

My car a Acura Integra GSR 1994. B18C1, P72 ECU, Hondata S200, 750cc injectors, T3/T4. I have 2 problems that I don't can solve and make me crazy!

1) The first problem is this: If I start the car and go in a downhill (in a constant speed I don't need to use the throthle, second gear) and I stop the car, the rpm go to 0 and the engine stop (it dies).

2) The Second problem is: after the engine die, if I trie to start it immediately the engine don't start, the fuel pump don't start and I need to wait some time (aprox 2 minutes) and the engine start withou problem.

I realy preciate the all the help, I include my hondata map.

PD.- Please excuse my bad english, my natural lnguage is the spanish.
Attachments
24ColCor11022006.Bin
(32 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You need to get this car properly tuned on the dyno. The timing and fuel curves are all over the place and are crosign each other. You also should check to see if the car will idle properly with the idle controller disconnected and then follow the helms manual for properly setting the idle. You should also try adjusting the idle control slider in Romeditor. Also your target voltage for closed loop is a bit high causing the car to run rich.
Dariusz

Post by Dariusz »

Spunkster wrote:You need to get this car properly tuned on the dyno. The timing and fuel curves are all over the place and are crosign each other.
I know that but you can see that this is not in the low area, I'm waiting for a dino appointment, in my country we only have 1 dino!
Spunkster wrote: You also should check to see if the car will idle properly with the idle controller disconnected and then follow the helms manual for properly setting the idle. You should also try adjusting the idle control slider in Romeditor.
My idle is smooth and run very well. Using the helms with 750cc injectors?
Spunkster wrote: Also your target voltage for closed loop is a bit high causing the car to run rich.
The target voltage I think is not important in this moment as you can see that the car is in open loop (don't use the oxygen sensor) at this moment. The target voltage is set for a future (after the dino tuning) to have a 13.9 / 14.0 target.

Other ideas?

Thanks in advance