12 psi JRSC base map??

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
picnic_george

12 psi JRSC base map??

Post by picnic_george »

Where can I get the file that hondata uses on the JRSC big boost kit s200 for a gsr(11-12psi)?
I think that file would be a great starting point for my s300, seeing as how everything else is the same as the big boost kit. Map relocator, pulleys, 440 injectors etc. etc., minus the s200 of course :D .

Thanks for the help...
Kris
picnic_george

Post by picnic_george »

Thanks for posting those maps spunkster. I'm a heck of a lot closer than I was a few days ago.
tboostdsi

Post by tboostdsi »

hey picnic, which map did you use from the calibration forum. which one did you have the best luck with.
picnic_george

Post by picnic_george »

tboostdsi wrote:hey picnic, which map did you use from the calibration forum. which one did you have the best luck with.
Haven't had a chance to find out yet. I work 6 days a week and it's been in the teens here weather wise. Hopefully the weather get's better and I have some spare time to put in my water methanol kit, pulley, wideband, all that other crap I got and do some tuning on it. I'm going to try the b18c1jackson 12ohm etc etc file that was posted. I just needed a starting point and that one looks good I think. I'll find out and let you know.
tboostdsi

Post by tboostdsi »

i have basically the same big boost kit w the rc 440's. but i am running a b18c5 now. are those injectors considered 12 ohm? if so, and i uploaded a different calibration that wasnt for 12 ohm, would this cause my car to not run right?
picnic_george

Post by picnic_george »

My injectors are RC 12 ohm(actually 12.5 I think), so I'm going with that. Of course I don't presume this to be the proper tune for my setup. I just hope it's in the ball park.
tboostdsi

Post by tboostdsi »

i loaded the rc 12 ohm b18c5 supercharger and my car runs better. how to i know if they are 12 ohm or not. does it say on the injectore. maybe i'll look on the box they cam with. My injectors came with the hondata reprogrammed ecu and the s200 system. its like 1300 for the kit on jacksonracing.com. i now have the s300 system. i'll have to research it. thanks for all the help though.
tboostdsi

Post by tboostdsi »

ok, found my rc injector box, it says SAT 12.5 i believe this means 12.5 ohm saturated injectors. car is running the best its ever ran. i have a b18c5 9:4:1 dart block type r head w skunk2 valve train and type r cams. boost 11lbs w stock cat. going for test pipe should lower my boost levels. i wonder if this will change my a/f ratio. maybe make it a little richer since there will be less back pressure and more flow. going to probably put the test pipe on in a few hours.
jdmspecdc5

Post by jdmspecdc5 »

tboostdsi wrote:i wonder if this will change my a/f ratio. maybe make it a little richer since there will be less back pressure and more flow. going to probably put the test pipe on in a few hours.
of course your a/f will change. will less backpressure you will be running leaner. just a suggestion, add some fuel to your tables before running with a test pipe. if you have a good tune right now and change to a test pipe then you might be running too lean. at least with the extra fuel you can compensate if you are a little rich.
tboostdsi

Post by tboostdsi »

actually, im a little lean in boost so adding the test pipe wouldnt do me any good until i get it tuned. i plan on getting it to a tune shop down in sc called p1 auto.
picnic_george

Post by picnic_george »

Did you just run that calibration or did you change it? What was your AFR at?
tboostdsi

Post by tboostdsi »

i uploaded the calibration then dataogged and drove around the block a few times. my a/f is good all around until i hit full boost. when full boost hits, my af goes lean to 13's to 14's. how do i save the datalogg so i can post my a/f on here. i'll do that so you can take a look at it.
picnic_george

Post by picnic_george »

I don't know I haven't even gotten to use mine yet :cry:
asutherland

Post by asutherland »

tboostdsi wrote:ok, found my rc injector box, it says SAT 12.5 i believe this means 12.5 ohm saturated injectors. car is running the best its ever ran. i have a b18c5 9:4:1 dart block type r head w skunk2 valve train and type r cams. boost 11lbs w stock cat. going for test pipe should lower my boost levels. i wonder if this will change my a/f ratio. maybe make it a little richer since there will be less back pressure and more flow. going to probably put the test pipe on in a few hours.
tboostdsi, did you have it dyno'd yet? How were your numbers? My setup is very similar to yours, including cat & stock exhaust. Thanks :)
tboostdsi

Post by tboostdsi »

asutherland wrote:
tboostdsi wrote:ok, found my rc injector box, it says SAT 12.5 i believe this means 12.5 ohm saturated injectors. car is running the best its ever ran. i have a b18c5 9:4:1 dart block type r head w skunk2 valve train and type r cams. boost 11lbs w stock cat. going for test pipe should lower my boost levels. i wonder if this will change my a/f ratio. maybe make it a little richer since there will be less back pressure and more flow. going to probably put the test pipe on in a few hours.
tboostdsi, did you have it dyno'd yet? How were your numbers? My setup is very similar to yours, including cat & stock exhaust. Thanks :)
No, i haven't dyno yet, runs very good and pulls hard. my car has honestly sat in my garage. i only have 2500 miles on the new engine. im giong to sell the car, im haveing a baby so i must sell. i spent 7,000 on engine after parts and labor from comptech. :( going to miss her!!!let me know what your numbers are when you are all done.
tommy.
00 si b18c5 dart block 84 mm bore type r head comptech built.