What shop to tune hondata

Post your non-Hondata questions / problems here.
tboostdsi

What shop to tune hondata

Post by tboostdsi »

hi, i live in NC. The only hondata tuner is turbo tune in greensboro. I made a post on Club SI about this same topic. None of them in the southeast forum have even heard of them. They all tell me to go to P1auto ( p1auto.com ) down in SC. The proplem is that they aren't a hondata dealer and im worried about lack of experience they have tunning hondata. They do tune AEM ems though. CLubSI all tell me its worth the drive to go to P1 auto..... maybe you can let me know what you guys think. I have the S300 system in case you were wondering. they would have to tune w my laptop. but info would be great. also, do youthink 52 psi of fuel at idle is too much. i currently dont have a 1:1 fuel reg. just the stock oem fuel press reg. thanks agian.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Turbo Tune has been a Hondata dealer for many years and has a lot of experience. There is no reason not to go to them.
tboostdsi

Post by tboostdsi »

thanks spunk, i think i am going to go with them. they are the ones that have tried to help me with the basemaps and all. p1 auto has been very short w me and they dont have any basemaps....i think i am going to go with turbo tune! thanks again.